Monday, April 7, 2014

BAC Texas Enchilada: Austin to Wimberley

 

The tour begins.  We have a decent route out of Austin and it’s 42 miles to Wimberley.  I’m driving the van; when I get to Wimberley I get on my bike and head in the direction the riders are coming.  As I meet the riders coming 2 by 2 I have a change to photograph them.  Later I discovered the controls on my fancy new camera are not set properly and I basically have no images.  Hope you enjoy the photos.  Here is today’s route:  http://ridewithgps.com/trips/2447450

We had a nice happy hour on one of the decks and then went our separate ways to dinner. During dinner a strong storm brought a lot of rain as well as wind, thunder and lightning.  But by the time we left the storm had passed.

 

2014-04-07 16.39.08

  2014-04-07 16.39.57

No comments:

Post a Comment